Friday, February 5, 2010

Check out the ALL new Tootsbook!








Tootsbook is like facebook, just for kids! A place to make friends, chat, build up your profile and much much more...









Tootsbook offers Safe Chat feature, so that kids can chat with their friends without safety concerns. Tootsbook also has hundreds of ways to add personalization, so that the kids can make their pages all their own.








Tootsbook offers ways to connect with all of our friends from Tootsville and even buy things in the mall and decorate your own profile just the way you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Excuse me mr mayor but do you think that you could keep a few tootsbook thing for non members because then they can atleast have somthing for their page instead of nothing.

    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeh I forgot to say that please don't display my post on the site because I don't want other people I don't know contacting me and stuff.And please don't contact me for no reason.Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.I like Tootsbook!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive